Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Sadly something really rude happened to me....    

Sadly something really rude happened to me....

kohai
Latvia

I have cried here, I have laughed here, been helped and helped here
I have tried here, but most of all...
I have learned here.
Thank You...
Bless You...         
                        /from a poem by ESLP member franknbea, posted 6 years ago/ 
Dear Aisha,
Welcome to the club! I am really glad to see that you�ve been able to LOL by the end of the day. 

My Dear Friends,
I am so happy to see so many of you around. I have been learning from you all since I joined this site. Victor has created an amazing place for English teachers. And, while we have here the members like you, who are not indifferent and have replied this Aisha�s post, ESLPrintables and this Forum will be the best!

Actually, all the Thank Yous for the rule should go to Les Douglas (ldthemagicman) who has helped me to learn it (and not only it!) and that�s why I was able to share it. Dear Les, thank you so much for everything from me, from my students and from all of us!

Ruta, a.k.a., kohai 

13 Oct 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you Les, you are wonderful.
End of this story, with any luck.  Time to move on. 

13 Oct 2018     

karagozian
France

I come a bit late, still not wholly or fully or completely back from Armenia. My English is far from perfect dear Aisha. That was the right thing you did. Many of us have had this kind of experience. But mostly this site is fantastic with plenty of marvelous people caring and sharing. Thank you all for your wonderful posts and helpful answers.

14 Oct 2018     

falafel
Tunisia

Hi dear Aicha. you are a wonderful active member so don �t give it too much attention and just forget about it. Even if you are wrong I think no need to be rude to make someone understand something. Be as you are and there are many nice and helpful people here who may help in case of need or doubt. Keep sharing and be active as always.

15 Oct 2018     

< Previous   1    2