Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Australian Aboriginal art - calendars?     

Australian Aboriginal art - calendars?

elderberrywine
Germany

Australian Aboriginal art - calendars?

Hi everybody,

I deal with Australia in one of my advanced English classes at the moment.
While they studied a text on Aboriginal art, I showed them a video clip of an Aboriginal lady slowly, medidatively painting one of those beautiful, mysterious pictures with colourful dots.

I was so impressed that I decided to look for a 2019 calendar of Australian Aboriginal art  which I could disintegrate for classroom decoration.

October is the moment to look for calendars, but I didn �t manage to find any in  my country.

Does anyone happen to know whether it is possible to find such calendars in Europe?
Or can anyone give me an Australian source I could order from?

Thanks in advance
elderberry 

13 Oct 2018      

heikeo53
Mexico

Hello,
so, let me get that right: expressing one �s feelings on this site is not OK (your comment on Aisha �s post), but asking for help instead of taking the time to look for info in the Internet yourself is. Well, no further comments from me and here are two links that might be useful for you.
https:/calendars.com.au/

https://www.ilukadesigns.com.au/portfolio-view/iluka-designs-2019-calendars/

13 Oct 2018     

kohai
Latvia

Calm down! Calm down! No one knows everything and everyone is allowed to make a request in a polite way. It is always our choice to reply to the Forum posts or not. Everyone who helps others here is aware that they share their knowledge and time freely, for nothing, or, if they are fortunate, for Thank you. It depends only on our ability and willingness to help (and make this site a better place!). 

I must say Thank You to both of you - for the question and for the links. 
I find Australian Aboriginal Art Calendars very original and beautiful.

14 Oct 2018     

karagozian
France

I fully agree with Kohai. Let �s remain courteous and act like brothers and sisters. Sharing is what matters !

14 Oct 2018