Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > English Language competition    

English Language competition

Natyk2010
Moldova

English Language competition

Hello , my dear teachers! I �m a teacher from Moldova, The Republic of. I �m currently teaching at a private school with very good and nice kids who are really interested in developing their English language skills. And I am interested in helping them do that, too!To do that they would like to take part in some competitions or Olympiads where they could have the possibility to show their knowledge of English and to collaborate with other children from different countries. If there is / are such competitions in your country/ school, and if you are willing to collaborate with someone from abroad, please, let me know in my PM so I can write back and decide upon further details or conditions of taking part. I �d appreciate that very much and me and my pupils will be as responsive as possible! Hoping that my message will reach you asap I wish you all the best and I am looking forward to hearing from any of you! Respectfully yours, Nataly!

13 Oct 2018