Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Correct the mistakes, please    

Correct the mistakes, please

Alyona C.
Ukraine

Correct the mistakes, please

Hi everybody,
Help me, please, to correct the mistakes. I underlined difficulties for me.
Thanks in advance)
1. I think  every person today has a mobile phone, even little children do.(or have?)
2. Lately mobile phones have become not only a thing  which is used to call people but a lot more. (where to put lately)
3. Not so long ago, 30 years ago, people didn �t even know what a mobile phone was. (not so long? phone was?)
4. In those days people somehow did without smart gadgets. 
5. I no way want to say that mobile phones are evil, no. I want to say that the using of smart devices should be moderately even more so for children. "Good little by little". 

24 Oct 2018      

Aisha77
Spain

I am just a spanish person but here is my opinion:

1. I think  every person  has a mobile phone TODAY, even little children do.( �do � is OK).
2. Lately, mobile phones have become not only a thing  THAT is used to call people but a lot more. (Lately is ok but followed by comma).
3. Not so long ago, 30 years back (not to repeat �ago � again), people didn ´t even know what a mobile phone was. (WAS is perfect).
4. In those days people somehow did without smart gadgets. (WELL)
5.There �s no way I want to say that mobile phones are evil. I want to say that the USE of smart devices should be moderate, even more IN THE CASE OF children USE. "Good little by little". 

I hope it helps you!! Have a great week! 

25 Oct 2018