Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pen-friends are needed!!    

Pen-friends are needed!!

olga.aragones
Spain

Pen-friends are needed!!

Hello, everybody.
My Spanish students, who are 16-17 years old, are looking forward to working with you and your students and learning new things about your country, your culture, likes and dislikes...
It would be a pleasure for me to work with you, too =)
If you are interested, please , send me a private message . Thanks a lot.

25 Oct 2018      

solesempre
Italy

Interested!
My students are from Italy.
Marianna 

29 Oct 2018     

MotivatedTeacher
Morocco

Hello dear Olga and Solesempre! I�m an English teacher from Morocco and a collaborative project coodinator.the project is called Culture exchange Penpals project.many teachers inyrtested in collaboration worldwide alteady joined and we are looking for more.Some are already exchanged letters or culture boxes and other are still waiting for partners.I Myself Engaged my students in a penpal collaboration with studebts from Russia Tunisia,Colombia and Pakistan...I�m facilitating the project in a safe facebook space:a closed group where we agree on partnership for we can do multiculture exchange means we collaborate with more than one school/country at the sale time.And at when we recieve our parcels we send or sts post our feedbacks photos of the recieved letters..we post and share different aspect of our culture in the group. If you are intrtested please contact me to join. [email protected] My facebook is: Taik Laila

27 Dec 2018     

myemma
Ukraine

We are from Ukraine!  We will be glad to write to your students!  Our address [email protected]

13 Oct 2019