Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Suggestions    

Suggestions

sol_landia
Chile

Suggestions

Dear Colleagues: I need your help. I want to do a project to implement some new methodology in the classroom. I would like to improve speaking skills (fluency, pronunciation or vocabulary) or listening skills. In the university where I work there are competitions and they give some money for the implementation. What do you recommend?

27 Oct 2018      

redcamarocruiser
United States

What about developing lessons using smart phones ? The fluentU blog mentioned some ideas in their article called "4 New Methods of Teaching English."

Students can record themselves to work on pronunciation, do scavenger hunts, surveys, language learning apps and improve vocabulary with flash cards and games.

28 Oct 2018     

erickzones
United States

It may be off-topic, but I �ve prepared a study program for myself. How can I talk faster? Will you help me with this problem?

30 Oct 2018