Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Who Teaches Adults?    

Who Teaches Adults?

dennismychina
China

Who Teaches Adults?

Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me which of our teachers teach Adults? I need a WS suitable for teaching teachers. Mmmmm.

Thanks.

11 Mar 2009      

Zora
Canada

I teach all ages - adults included... but I don �t know if my worksheets are what you are looking for since most are for kids, teens or people preparing some type of exam like Cambridge...

11 Mar 2009     

brookee
United States

Hello Dennis~~

I teach adults exclusively.  What types of materials are you looking for?

~~Brooke

11 Mar 2009     

Silvy_E
United States

What Levels???

11 Mar 2009     

dennismychina
China

Hi Brooke,

Thanks for your response. Please check your P.M.

And to Sil.

I�ve been lumbered with �teaching� the teachers at a primary school I work at (in China). So quite frankly�. your guess is as good as mine as far as levels go. They are a mixed bunch which makes it more difficult and to compound things a few of the non English teachers will join in.

11 Mar 2009     

dennismychina
China

Hi Zora Thanks, I had a look and see what you mean.

11 Mar 2009     

wolfy
Chile

I teach adults although not any teachers. �They may be looking for more grammar based material.

11 Mar 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Tricky... what are you meant to be teaching? Are you teaching THEM for them to improve in their own English skills... or are you teaching and modelling successful approaches and activities that they are going to use with their own classes?....

11 Mar 2009