Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > CONCERNING THE RULES TO UPLOAD WORKSHEETS    

CONCERNING THE RULES TO UPLOAD WORKSHEETS

Aisha77
Spain

CONCERNING THE RULES TO UPLOAD WORKSHEETS

Well thanks then Kohai I understand, I wasn´t told so, but I understand I wasn´t even sure about posting it, but I never imagined talking about an experience was so ofensive, however it was personal, that is sure. Kohai thanks once more for answering, you are really willing to help always and sorry about my stupidity! ;) Have a great day!

18 Nov 2018      

Pink Pineapple
New Zealand

I had a similar problem. I have been teaching for nearly 20 years and I create web activities and worksheets. An original worksheet that I created and contributed was �reported� and deleted too. It�s frustrating, but maybe you can find something else to upload? I think sometimes that if what you add looks very professional, or like it could be copied, people may just assume that it is. I think another tip is that if you add pictures, it will look really interesting and a lot more people will want to download it. Good luck! :D

18 Nov 2018     

kohai
Latvia

Dear Aisha77,

IMHO, your worksheet was reported and removed because it was too personal and religion-oriented. None of the religions should be preferred in the ESL classroom. Your worksheet could cause "unhealthy" discussions.

Let�s live in Peace.
kohai 

Edit: Thank you, dear Aisha. Your reaction affirms your intelligence and sensibility. 

18 Nov 2018     

kohai
Latvia

The previous post is spam.

19 Nov 2018     

Aisha77
Spain

Hiya Kohai, what do you mean?  Is it about what it was writen before?? I deleted and edited it as it didn�t have any reason to be anymore... Maybe I shouldn�t????  

19 Nov 2018     

kohai
Latvia

I meant that camike�s post in this thread is SPAM! It has nothing common with your post nor ESL teaching.

19 Nov 2018