Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PENPALS TO GO!!!    

PENPALS TO GO!!!

Greek Professor
Greece

PENPALS TO GO!!!

GREETINGS COLLEAGUES,

HOPE YOU ARE ARE ALL WELL....IT �S GOOD TO SEE FAMILIAR PEOPLE STILL IN THIS GROUP AFTER SO MANY YEARS... AND GLAD THIS GROUP IS STILL AROUND...

ANYWAY... I AM LOOKING FOR PENFRIENDS FOR MY STUDENTS... NOT EMAILS AND STUFF... ALL VIA POST...

WE ARE FROM ATHENS GREECE AND MY STUDENTS WOULD LIKE TO CORRESPOND WITH OTHER STUDENTS

HOWEVER, THEY  HAVE CHOSEN COUNTRIES THEY WOULD LIKE TO CORRESPOND... SO HERE IS A LIST OF THE COUNTRIES AND THE NUMBER OF STUDENTS... IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND YOU HAVE STUDENTS WHO WOULD LIKE A PENFRIEND LET ME KNOW VIA MESSAGE.

THANK YOU

WE WOULD LIKE:  

FRANCE -12- 13-YEAR-OLDS -  3 BOYS, 4 GIRLS

FRANCE - 11 YEAR OLD - 1 GIRL 

SPAIN - 12/13-YEAR-OLDS - 1 BOY, 2 GIRLS 

AMERICA - 12/13 YEAR OLD - 2 GIRLS, 1 BOY

COLOMBIA -  12/13 YEAR OLD  - 1 BOY

LONDON - 12/13 YEAR OLD  - 1 GIRL

GERMANY - 12/13 YEAR OLD  - 1 BOY

RUSSIA -  11 YEAR OLD  - 1 BOY

NORWAY - 12/13 YEAR OLD - 1 BOY

SWEDEN - 12/13 YEAR OLD - 1 BOY

MEXICO - 10 YEAR OLD - 1 GIRL

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU... THANKS, AND I HOPE I AM NOT ASKING FOR TO MUCH... 

19 Nov 2018      

douglas
United States

Hi Effie!

20 Nov 2018     

starrr
Brazil

hi, i think they should not choose the country to make new friends around the world and exchange letters, because it is very difficult to find specific students and quantity in these countries your students like..

if you let this open you will have more chances to find partners..just my 5 cents.

anyway maybe you can find  penfriends here in this group on facebook, but not in these specific countries ur students want.. I am afraid...but u can give it a try...

innovative teachers --->>>   https://www.facebook.com/groups/InnovativeToE/ 

20 Nov 2018     

Greek Professor
Greece

HI DOUGLAS...

HOPE YOU ARE WLL...

sTARRR - -WELL KIDS WANTS THINGS...  SO IAM TRYING TO HELP THEM...

21 Nov 2018