Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > speaking volunteers?    

speaking volunteers?

bramble
Turkey

speaking volunteers?

Hello I am Hatice from Turkey. As we are language teachers, I think first of all we should practice English more than students:) Both for being more fluent and exchanging culture I am looking for friends. If you want too, please write to me. So we will talk on the phone or make video calls. we will arrange the time (once a week or more it depends on you) or subjects we will talk about, or we will just leave it to its flow like talking about our daily lives. Also we can talk about our teaching styles, best games, songs we use in the class etc. I hope there will be someone in the same need. Because I really feel that I need speaking. Looking forward to hear from you:))

18 Dec 2018      

redcamarocruiser
United States

I googled PRACTICE ENGLISH CONVERSATION IN SKYPE and there were several results. Maybe one of them will be useful? 

20 Dec 2018     

Engteachar
Argentina

Hi!!! I�m interested. It�s a great idea!!! I�m from Argentina...

20 Dec 2018     

bramble
Turkey

thank you for the website recommendation. I looked at it and send message to some of them.

26 Dec 2018     

mercader11
Venezuela

Hi Hatice
my skype is:      mercader11 
Look me up to practice english
so long 

8 Apr 2020