Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Help Please!!    

Help Please!!

spartan1987
Mexico

Help Please!!

Well, I have a big doubt! Some people have commented on my worksheets saying that I stole the worksheets because they contain pictures from other websites, but the thing is that I�m using the pictures as a reference to answer the worksheets. I�m not using the pictures exactly as they are in the website. So, is this called stolen if you use other sites pictures to create different work?? Somebody support me or contradict me, but say something please!!

5 Oct 2008      

LA LUNA
Mexico

I do agree with ladybird, Spartan. We definitely can take pictures from any site(is these have no copyright or if they are only for educational purposes) and yes, we get inspired from other worksheets. But what we can�t definitely do is to copy. There are lots of worksheets about the same topic but handled in so many differen ways. So don�t worry I think that apart from being teachers we have to be very creative to make our own material in a useful way.

Greetings from Mexico.

5 Oct 2008