Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Uploading problems    

Uploading problems

Olinda
Portugal

Uploading problems

I have been trying to upload some resources and when I do it I always get the message that the page wasn�t found. What can I do?

6 Jan 2019      

toddy1
France

I´ve got a similar problem. when I try to uploqd a document it says it surpasses 1 MB although the document is really small (1 447 KB) . Any ideas?

8 Jan 2019     

karagozian
France

1 MB is equal to 1.000 Kb. Hope I am right. Then you need to reduce the pics in your document. Hope this helps !

9 Jan 2019     

Olinda
Portugal

My message is that the page is not available.

10 Jan 2019     

kwsp
United States

One of the problems that I have had in the past, is when I tried to upload a worksheet I got kicked out of the website and had to sign in again. After I signed in again everything worked just fine. Maybe you can try signing out and signing back in. Then try submitting your worksheet again.

Another issue that I have had in the past is pages not displaying the new worksheet that I had just uploaded. When that happens you need to delete the cookies that have been stored on your computer. 

I don�t know if either of these tricks will help you, but maybe they are worth a shot. 

10 Jan 2019