Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I made a great mistake!    

I made a great mistake!

Aisha77
Spain

I made a great mistake!

I am ashamed of what I did, but I have to ask for help and say sorry to the one that concerns. My God!! I don�t know what�s going on with me... I reported by mistake a ws, and obviously I cannot get it back. If someone can help me with this cause I even don�t know who the author is as there is no possibility to see it after reporting the ws. I wanted to report another but when I refreshed the page as it was frozen I open another ws instead and I went straight to report it without making sure it was the correct one. I am so so sorry to whoever concerns, plzz let me know if you read this...
Aisha
pd: I will never report any ws in my life 

21 Jan 2019      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

We all make mistakes, just forget it. Moderators will vote to save the ws you reported, I already have. I suspect it�s a copy, anyway! It�s so good, and a first contribution! How cynical I am;)))

21 Jan 2019     

hamzamine
Tunisia

Don�t you report worksheet made by akram@73 because my account was cancelled 3 days ago

30 Jan 2019