Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please help me with this site    

Please help me with this site

nemomen
Romania

Please help me with this site

Good afternoon, everyone. 
For weeks I�ve been trying to register on englishtips.org but it appears they never send any confirmation. If any of you are registered there and can help, I�d be extremely grateful. I need some books that they have to write my paper and I cannot find that material anywhere else.
Thank you very much!
Anca  

27 Jan 2019      

Aisha77
Spain

I didn�t register there, however I have had a look and what it says is that if you have any inconvenient in your registration you can contact ENGLISHTIPS_admin at [email protected]. Try it and you let me know. I don�t know what this site is for, if you could advance me something I would be grateful. 
Cheers
Aisha ;)

28 Jan 2019     

nemomen
Romania

Hello and thank you for taking your time to help me.
I sent them messages before and another one again after you suggested the same address. Still no success. 
The site contains thousands of useful books*pdfs and audio materials.  It helped me a lot with my English teaching job in the past but now I don�t know what to try next.
Thank you still,
Anca Ersilia 

29 Jan 2019