Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I transcribed this short commercial. Is it right? Thanks for your time. (I īm making a class out of it and I look forward to posting it here)    

I transcribed this short commercial. Is it right? Thanks for your time. (I īm making a class out of it and I look forward to posting it here)

mari_18cf
Brazil

I transcribed this short commercial. Is it right? Thanks for your time. (I īm making a class out of it and I look forward to posting it here)

I transcribed this commercial. Is it right? Thanks for your time. (Iīm making a class out of it and I look forward to posting it here)

People come up to me all the time and they say: What makes aviation gin so delicious?

Most the time I run away cuz non-celebrities frighten me but here is the answer.

It begins each morning at 4 a.m. The distillers of aviation American gin rise to greet the new day with four hours of silent meditation. From there itīs a quick scoot down to the Grove.

The citrus fruits are misted using only the tears of Aviationīs owner, me Ryan riddles. All of our botanicals are humanely caught cage-free and grain-fed.

The reason some people donīt drink gin is that strong juniper taste. So after apologizing to each berry individually we beat the living hell out of them creating a smoother, more refined finish to ensure that heavenly taste.

Every bottle of aviation is ordained by the Unitarian Church of Fresno California and then before it departs home serenaded with the healing music of

Sarah McLachlan.

Some might call this overkill, but the next time you visit your local mixologist and you murder that silky smooth aviation martini. Well whoīs the killer now asshole.

Aviation an American original now owned by Canadian.

1 Feb 2019      

yanogator
United States

Here are some corrections, Mari.

He starts with Yīknow, although you can just barely hear it.

I would use   īcause  instead of  cuz.

His name is Ryan Reynolds, a popular US actor. 

now owned by a Canadian. 

Iīll let somebody else tell you about the many commas you need to add.

Bruce 

2 Feb 2019     

Allyana
Uruguay

Hi! I added punctuation. Thank you for making me notice this ad, itīs really great. Iīm already planning to use it in my classes too!

Y’know, people come up to me all the time and they say: What makes aviation gin so delicious?

Most the time I run away, ‘cause non-celebrities frighten me, but here is the answer.

It begins each morning at 4 a.m. The distillers of aviation American gin rise to greet the new day, with four hours of silent meditation. From there, it´s a quick scoot down to the grove.

The citrus fruits are misted, using only the tears of Aviation´s owner, me, Ryan Reynolds. All of our botanicals are humanely caught, cage-free and grain-fed.

The reason some people don´t drink gin is that strong juniper taste. So, after apologizing to each berry individually, we beat the living hell out of them, creating a smoother, more refined, finish.

To ensure that heavenly taste, every bottle of aviation is ordained by the Unitarian Church of Fresno California, and then, before it departs home, serenaded, with the healing music of Sarah McLachlan.

Some might call this overkill, but the next time you visit your local mixologist and you murder that silky smooth aviation martini… Well, who´s the killer now, asshole?

Aviation, an American original. Now owned by a Canadian.

3 Feb 2019     

mari_18cf
Brazil

Thanks a lot!

6 Feb 2019     

mari_18cf
Brazil

http://www.eslprintables.com/vocabulary_worksheets/communication_worksheets/commercials/Advanced_listening_Ryan_Reyn_946785/

Here is the lesson. ;-) 

8 Feb 2019     

mari_18cf
Brazil

http://www.eslprintables.com/vocabulary_worksheets/communication_worksheets/commercials/Advanced_listening_Ryan_Reyn_946785/

Here is the lesson. ;-) 

8 Feb 2019