Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP    

HELP

Aisha77
Spain

HELP

Hi to all!!
Last time I opened the topic, I was told I could copy all the entries and paste them again so I could get more daffynitions. The thing is that to do that I was told I had to delete the first one, so there are not two of the same open topics... 
Now, after have copied and pasted all the entries, I realized I don�t know how to delete the first one!! SOS!!
I am sorry if I did wrong! Can anyone help me?? plz!!
Aisha ;) 

13 Feb 2019      

kohai
Latvia

1) You can delete your topic only while no one has replied to it.

2) You are correct, - there should not be duplicated topics on the main Forum page.

3) Instead of copying the entries, you could just post the link to the first part of the competition, as members usually do (because it is much easier).

13 Feb 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Kohai:
Thanks so much for your replay.
If I did understand well, do I have to copy the url and past it in a new topic??
I am not sure if I did understand!
Thanks though, and if you could clear up my doubts I would appreciate it, so that from now on I could do better.
Thanks in advance
Aisha ;) 

14 Feb 2019     

kohai
Latvia

Dear Aisha,

Please stop worrying about what is correct with your posts and what�s not! 

Everything is fine!! 

Best,
kohai 

14 Feb 2019