Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Best English book for 6 year olds    

Best English book for 6 year olds

nemomen
Romania

Best English book for 6 year olds

Hello amazing teachers,
 I am searching for the best English book for 6 year olds. Can you offer me some suggestions? I�d really appreciate it. 
Thank you!

Anca Ersilia 

13 Feb 2019      

Nutcharat
Thailand

Smart phonics books are very nice to teach English. You can find it out. If you want some examples, you can contact me via this email  [email protected] . So, I can send you some PDF.

13 Feb 2019     

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

I wouldn�t want a 6 year old to have a smart phone... 

Kid�s box is great, that�s my favourite for that age

14 Feb 2019     

cokelight7226
Taiwan

"An Elephant and Piggie Book" series by Mo Willems is interesting and easy.

14 Feb 2019     

nemomen
Romania

Thank you all so much! I will check them all out 

17 Feb 2019     

thomascmcmillan
Сполуче&

Sometimes books are used as an auxiliary resource. Books are stories that have logical conclusions and sometimes books have historical value. Students do not like to read books. They prefer to write essays on philosophical topics without evidence. Summary and forums allow you to quickly create an image of a hero or an image of a book problem. I recommend using free essay examples https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/social-issues/ to build a writing strategy. This moment can solve many social issues. This moment helps to shape your thought or to formalize an already finished work.

4 Apr 2019