Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Cliparts for teaching    

Cliparts for teaching

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Il faut cultiver notre jardin. 

23 Feb 2019     

valodra
France

OK. Let�s do that. 
I�m growing daffodils in the garden ; they �re just ..gorgeous.
;-) 

23 Feb 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oh I�ve tried writing a nice message in French but it was taking too long with the accents... I meant il faut cultiver notre jardin, that is, give all the advice on here that we can. I personally don�t object in theory to paying for some ESL services... But I guess you need to know in advance if you will be charged or not!

Have a great evening, tout le monde (no accents required there!),

Lynne 
J�adore les jonquilles, c�est mon favourite fleur. 

23 Feb 2019     

valodra
France

Pareil, ma ch�re Lynne ( The same to you, dear Lynne )
J�adore les jonquilles : j�en ai des centaines ! ( I love daffodils ; I have hundreds of them )
Merci de penser que ce message est utile. ( Thank you for thinking this message can be useful ;-)
Passez une tr�s bonne soir�e �galement ! ( Have a great evening too ! )
Je vous promets de ne plus intervenir avec un message n�gatif ! ;-))) ( I promise I will never again post a "negative" message in one of your posts ! )
PS : The phrase "il faut cultiver son jardin " usually means one has to deal with one�s own affairs - and can be negative
in intention ;-))) - meaning : mind your own business ! ( d�pends on the tone used ;-))) but  I know it�s ok ;-))

I�m off. Have a great weekend !
Val ;-)) 
 edit : I don�t - either - see no problem with paying sites. That�s not what the problem is. Please, read me again ;-)
edit again, for you, Lynne : C�est ma fleur pr�f�r�e ;-) ( + please, thank you for correcting my English - whenever !!! :-)))

23 Feb 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Dear Val, I thought your post was fine and not negative or detrimental to mine in any sense at all. You were sharing information. I have a stupid sense of humour, which my sons often tell me is ill-advised on social media! Maybe they have a point.
This has gotten a bit silly now! Let�s leave it. 
Lynne.  

23 Feb 2019     

karagozian
France

Cats love flowers but not all flowers love cats.

23 Feb 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Lynne te dedico este gatito !! 

This one does love flowers as much as flowers love him!! 

23 Feb 2019     

maryse pey�
France

Résultat de recherche d´images pour "cats and flowers" Meaow, What about me ?

25 Feb 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you for your little kitties, ladies! Me and Val are OK;-))

Lynne  

26 Feb 2019     

valodra
France

I love you, Lynne, and I thank this site for meeting & getting to know such fabulous persons like you. 
Val ;-) 

26 Feb 2019     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >