Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > communication    

communication

kohai
Latvia

I agree with Aisha. Lately, as I have noticed, requests for help and especially the author s reaction afterwards has become weird.

14 Apr 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Yes, Kohai I�ve noticed the same too, people would not say hello or anything before the request, they would just post their question as kind of imposition... Like for example "I want this..." instead of"hi, I would like to...".
I don�t know how to be really diplomatic, and you Kohai are very diplomatic, I love that from you. I have you as a reference in my life, cause you know very well how to deal with any kind of issue. I am straight and maybe in written language appeares to be rude... Thanks again, Kohai
Aisha ;) 

14 Apr 2019     

karagozian
France

Kohai si obviously the most diplomatic but after her comes you dear Aisha. i love you both.

14 Apr 2019     

kohai
Latvia

Hey, you both, thank you for the compliments, but you have forgotten, at least, about Lynne, Les Douglas and Bruce!

Wouldn t it be nice to have tea together? 

Anyone else wants to join?

14 Apr 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Definitely!!! 
And Mary too!! 
EDIT: I would love to!! Big smile

14 Apr 2019     

kohai
Latvia

Yes, Mary too!! And Maryse. And Victor. They just do their work and never complain. 

I think we should also invite Sylvie, Douglas and Dale... What about Val? 

Who else have I forgotten?

14 Apr 2019     

karagozian
France

Oh,what a great idea ! I�ll bring the chocolates.

15 Apr 2019     

kohai
Latvia

In order to keep us fit (knowing Karagozian�s generosity!!!), I advise learning to dance "Chocolate Choco Choco"

P.S. BTW, it seems to be a nice warm-up song. Has anybody tried it out with students? 

15 Apr 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

The tea sounds wonderful! We can have an English tea party! We can eat marmite sandwiches and trifle, crumpets and chocolate Swiss roll (that�s English, you know!) 

Kohai, I will dance the Chocolate Choc Choco, after the tea party. 

15 Apr 2019     

valodra
France

Jesus ! I thought you were having a party with friends, dear Cunliffe….No one offers marmite to friends ! 
Marmite is  Albion�s best weapon - together with warm beer !

15 Apr 2019     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >