Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can"t upload or download worksheets. Can you help me?    

I can"t upload or download worksheets. Can you help me?

VOUAF
France

I can"t upload or download worksheets. Can you help me?

I�ve just joined the website and I would like to upload and download worksheets but the link to be followed "doesn�t exist or has been moved alsewhere" can you help me?

19 Apr 2019      

Aisha77
Spain

Hi and welcome to this site:
The link to upload worksheets is at the top of the main page, where it says: send a printable...
At least in my laptop it has always been there and I still can see it, so I believe it should be there...
I recommend you get the 30 points first to start downloading worksheets, so you have 30 ws free of charge since then.
I hope this could help  you and again welcome to this amazing site!
Aisha ;) 

19 Apr 2019     

spied-d-aignel
France

Hi , I have seen you have uploaded a worksheet, the problem is YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO UPLOAD OTHER PEOPLE�S WORK  and claim it as yours, or it will be reported!!Make sure you read the rules ,  this site is just great but you have to follow the rules. Hope it helps!
Sylvie

19 Apr 2019     

jadiafa
Peru

Well , every time I try to upload something I get "error 404 not found"

25 Apr 2019