Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest Week 19, 2019    

Caption Contest Week 19, 2019

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

On the CATWALK, this CATSUIT is CATALOGUED ...

"CATGUT".

5 May 2019     

karagozian
France

This is catigoricatly not very catholic cattalk dear catfans !

5 May 2019     

spied-d-aignel
France

No, no, no !!! This is a catastrophic cataclysm that this cat is in such a catatonic catch, and maybe it  should need a catapult launching  or a caterpillar to take it out of this cathartic catalepsie!!!!!!!
PS  Les and Monique : you started the thing!!!Wink

6 May 2019     

karagozian
France

Oh my mistress, sylvie, is in a catatonic state!

6 May 2019     

douglas
United States

And the winner is Monique (Karagozian) with her caption:

"I have drunk my belly-full this morning and now I can�t get up this slippery wall."

I loved all of the captions (and had a good laugh from some), but there can only be one...

Have a great weekend,
Douglas

10 May 2019     

abotius
Albania

Hey guys! I believe the event was canceled in view of the quarantine. Have you postponed it to a better date? Or just quietly celebrated it at home and with online wishes from your friends? I am from the https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/california/ California zip code area, and my birthday is next month. I do hope that this home lockdown will be over by that time. Otherwise, I will ignore my holiday, it will be very sad in this case.

20 Jun 2020     

< Previous   1    2