Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH MY WORKSHEET?    

IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH MY WORKSHEET?

cely
Argentina

IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH MY WORKSHEET?

HI Victor!

This is the first time I�m writing to you, and I want to say  THANK YOU!!! for this great site.

First of all, I want to say that regretably I�m not a teacher, (SO SORRY IF I HAVE MISTAKES) I only have studied for 8 years , and luckily I have had the oppportunity to work first helping students in my house and then (thanks one of my teachers!) I worked in a private institute, where I learned a lot about teaching.
I really love English and teaching, specially to teenagers!!
 I �ve been teaching in a rural school for 4 years, in A small town , where teaching is really nice for me.

Clap

Well, today I�m writing to ask you a question, I uploaded two worksheets , one on 28th sep. and the other 29th Sep. Teachers downloaded them one 81 and the other 102 times but i only got 83 points. I�m not worried for the points, but i want to know if one of them has a problem. I have read the comments but apparently there is nothing wrong , can you have a look at them please?
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

5 Oct 2008