Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > hello.. help please!!    

hello.. help please!!

altu
Turkey

hello.. help please!!

I want to ask that i prepared a ws using the pictures in http://www.mes-english.com/flashcards/dailyroutines.php. It �s free to download as you know and i cited the site in my worksheet but i am not sure if  it is allowed to send it here. i don �t want to do something wrong and burn my membership..

thanks in advance..
altu

12 Mar 2009      

libertybelle
United States

Well, we wouldn �t want you to burn your membership, that would be a shame.
We wouldn �t want you to lose your membership either.

If you are allowed to use those images (meaning that they are free)
And you made the worksheet yourself, then there shouldn �t be a problem!

12 Mar 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Sorry but no pictures can be used from Mes English or anything from tools for educators, they are very clear about this in their copyright at the bottom of their website.
The owner Mark Cox also is a member here and if he sees the pictures from his site he will report them as stolen. I hope that clarifies your question :-)

End User License Agreement:  You are free to download any resource from this site as an end user and MES-English.com grants you an End User License with the following restrictions: You may not redistribute, copy, modify, transfer, transmit, repackage, charge for or sell any of the materials from this site.  You may use photocopies or printouts for the purposes of distributing them for free to your students.  MES-English.com reserves the right to terminate or make changes to this agreement for any reason and without notice.

Copyright � 2005 - 2009 MES-English.com

12 Mar 2009     

altu
Turkey

thank you so much for your help

all the best
altu

12 Mar 2009     

libertybelle
United States

That �s good to know Cheezels.
Altu - the good news is, that there are thousands of free clipart sites all over the net!

12 Mar 2009     

cgato
Portugal

Yes, I have deleted one of my ws after reading your comments.I also thought it would be ok if i made an exercise just using the pictures!!Embarrassed

12 Mar 2009     

cgato
Portugal

But I use them in my classes|!! Just great

12 Mar 2009