Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > CAPTION COMPETITION    

CAPTION COMPETITION

karagozian
France

CAPTION COMPETITION

Caption Contest - And�. the winner is ��. !!!!  Oh !!!  How hard to choose among all your fantastic inputs. And this after a 10 days break. Was in Greece, fabulous time, sites, and weather. And now here again rain - sun - rain - sun - �.. !  And I have to decide who the winner is. This is sooooo tough. I love you ALL. A big thank you to all of you making me laugh again and again. Thank you Maryse for being the first as usual to react. Thank you Douglas, MoodyMoody, Lynne for your multiple reactions, Spinney always makes part of the feast. Loved redcamacruiser, as quite different and unexpected. Same for Val. Love Lentils and Leek, Spanish and English, Foreign and Second. Forgot to mention the end of the tunnel with Les and Lynne where I got stuck as I couldn�t catch the message. Still too stupid I am !  So�� as I have to choose, design, mark, brand a winner or a victim, the next one will be........... . Am tired, and Will Tell You tomorrow.

And so ..... here I am again after a night of hesitation and reflection. The flame goes to Spinney for his funny input. Actually changed my mind as VAL is not feeling very well and doesn´t wish to participate. She will be off the site for a while. Let´s just have a thought for her and hope she gets back to us as soon as possible. HUGS dear Val.

So Spinney. It is up to you for a bling bling competition.

Monique

27 May 2019