Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please report my stolen Picture Dictionary!    

Please report my stolen Picture Dictionary!

Kita19
Portugal

Please report my stolen Picture Dictionary!

Hello everybody,

Thanks to Frenchfrog (THANKS again), I have known that the user maldonado has stolen one of my picture dictionaries. Check it out here: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=195796#thetop

Mine (the original) is here:

or, even better, if you don �t want to loose any points, you can download it here:

http://teacherslove.blogs.sapo.pt/6381.html (This is my blog, where I post my worksheets, etc.)

PLEASE, don �t let this new user have points without uploading a single work of his own... The picture dictionary will appear in tomorrow �s new contributions.Cry

Thanks to everybody in advance. I �m counting on you all.

Hugs from Portugal,

Kita

12 Mar 2009      

source
Turkey

Hi dear kita...I �m a little bit confused.. U gave a link that we can download free.So this ws is not originally yours...Is it?

12 Mar 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Will definitely NOT download the stolen version.
How sad that this happens time and time again.

12 Mar 2009     

Kita19
Portugal

Source,

answering to your question, yes, it �s mine. The link I provided was from my blog, in which I post worksheets and other things I create for my students. You can find there lots of things, many of which you can obviouly find in my contributions in ESLprintables too.

This picture dictionary can also be found there.

Thanks for asking, maybe other people weren �t sure about this and this way I could clarify things.

Hugs,

Kita

12 Mar 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Kita, your blog is fantastic!  Very well done and useful.  Congratulations!

12 Mar 2009     

source
Turkey

Yes, ı am happy to hear this,great work... As I didn �t know , i had some doubts but they have been clarified...

and the effort thief,or labor thief SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Mar 2009     

arkel
Ireland

I had already downloaded the dictionary, but I love your blog so I �ll be back!

12 Mar 2009     

chorima
Spain

THANKS KITA FOR BEING SO NICE AS TO PROVIDE THE LINK TO YOUR BLOG (WITH YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS)....REALLY NICE BLOG. THIS SHOWS THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE WHO CONTRIBUTE FOR THE SAKE OF SHARING....AND NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF THE POINTS.

SHAME ON MALDONADO!

13 Mar 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Kita,
My "Tita", so there it is, you have been caught.
I know what it is, but, drop it, you are able to go on, and the reason that I know this, is very simple. Your works are being stolen. Why?
BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD ENOUGH.

SAndra, with all my love, with tons of tender,
Sleep well, you are Portuguese, you know that the truth is the same as oil. It always comes up. ( SO sorry, this is a very , very bad translation, but I am so, so ... tired.
Huge hug to you, my Tita

13 Mar 2009