Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > About my wprksheet - For or against    

About my wprksheet - For or against

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Well handled, Silvia. We don�t want to offend anyone on here; our aim is to educate, facilitate and support each other.

4 Jun 2019     

karagozian
France

Of course I agree with you. Entirely right and same for me. We have to be wise, eyes and ears wide open to avoid any conflict or misunderstanding. That�s for our classrooms. Now concerning this site we are all suposedly adults, have undoubtedly different opinions. How else could it be. However, wHat I do not and didn�t accept in this episode is the lack of respect. People here are working hard and generous enough to share their work. Only few leave comments, let say thank you notes. BUt how can one leave or send nasty or disrespectful comments or pms. THis is unacceptable and should make part of the rules of the site. Nobody has to download a ws whose content doesn�t match with his or her proper needs.

4 Jun 2019     

< Previous   1    2