Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > CAPTION COMPETITION June 3rd    

CAPTION COMPETITION June 3rd

FrauSue
France

ESL printables - where we bend over backwards to serve you up great resources.

5 Jun 2019     

la petite73
Peru

The waiter says: "Oups! I couldn�t imagine that I am good at acrobatics, Yippee! I want to keep upright in that way, so I can�t slip,haha.

6 Jun 2019     

karagozian
France

OUPS !  This ESL thing is getting heavier and heavier. I feel I�m going to look for another job !

6 Jun 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Does this ESL stuff mean "Elevate your Shoulder and Leg"? Cause it feels quite difficult to serve this way! 

6 Jun 2019     

MoodyMoody
United States

Teaching ESL is certainly a balancing act, and we twist ourselves into pretzels to serve our students!

6 Jun 2019     

Jayho
Australia

Leslie was feeling somewhat beslaved when he precariously sideslipped on a besliming roseslug whilst carrying the riesling to the saleslady in the Tesla selling clotheslines and presliced coleslaws

7 Jun 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hey Victor, don�t you dare drop that tray!

10 Jun 2019     

David Lisgo
Japan

Can you guess what he does in his free time? ....That�s right, he�s a break dancer.

11 Jun 2019     

karagozian
France

Hello to ALL of YOU my dear friends. Thank you for participating in this competition. Thanks for your funny captions. Of course I didn�t as well as Spinney who got 27 contributions, but I am not going to complain with my 18 inputs. However, the most difficult part remains (after inserting a pic on this bloody site) in choosing THE BEST among all those amazing proposals!!!  Always an impossible task !!! I have been thinking for a while but still remain in complete darkness……. and hesitate between Lynne�s   If the Eiffel Tower fell, it would be sad. If Big Ben lost its chimes, that would be bad. If the Leaning Tower stood upright, That would give us a bit of a fright. But if that fellow dropped his tray, That would be Disaster Day, Because ESLP is here to stay!  and  Jayho�s Leslie was feeling somewhat beslaved when he precariously sideslipped on a besliming roseslug whilst carrying the riesling to the saleslady in the Tesla selling clotheslines and presliced coleslaws  fantastic contributions. Well, as I have to decide and am rather romantic, I finally pass the torch to LYNNE.  May this funny and captivating competition go on forever !

Your Monique

12 Jun 2019     

< Previous   1    2