Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Winner of the latest caption competition    

Winner of the latest caption competition

spied-d-aignel
France

Winner of the latest caption competition

Hi to you all and thanks to all who took part in the latest competition, I enjoyed all your entries but I have to declare Moody Moody as the winner with his chicken nuggets........
For me , the holidays are round the corner but as we are getting totally sort of liquefied under the heat in France , I am just looking forward to our usual Norman weather..................
Hugs Sylvie

30 Jun 2019      

karagozian
France

40 in Toulouse.

30 Jun 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Wish I was there! 14 and raining here (Hebrides, Scotland.) But I saw two golden eagles today, three seals and plenty (plein de;)) sheepSmile

30 Jun 2019     

karagozian
France

What are You waiting for ? It�s 11.30 and still 28. Just out of the pool to cool of. I feel like a seal yearning for a cup of tea with a scone or two.

30 Jun 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

J�arrive!

1 Jul 2019     

karagozian
France

Super bonne nouvelle !!!!!

1 Jul 2019     

MoodyMoody
United States

Thank you! I�ll post a new picture shortly!

1 Jul 2019     

shakungrover
India

Hello I am new here just create my account _____________ [url= https://www.volansoft.com/services/mobile-app-development ] mobile app development company in Jaipur [/url]

11 Jul 2019