Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption contest: new round    

Caption contest: new round

karagozian
France

I am aw - aw - awfully sorry. I know -ow - ow I wrecked your favourite jumper - per - per. But it was freezing cold and couldn�t find anyting else. I�ll knit you a new one - one - one.

13 Jul 2019     

MoodyMoody
United States

I didn�t choose the pug life. The pug life chose me!

13 Jul 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

What? I�m performing "Little Red Riding Hood"... The wolf was too meek, so they called me instead!

13 Jul 2019     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Thank you everyone for contributing! Great entries!
I have to choose the winner, which is entirely subjective, as you know;) so ...
THE WINNER is Monique  with the caption:
"I am aw - aw - awfully sorry. I know -ow - ow I wrecked your favourite jumper - per - per. But it was freezing cold and couldn´t find anyting else. I´ll knit you a new one - one - one."

Over to you, Monique;) 

14 Jul 2019     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

It�s my job to bite the Postman!

Today, I DIDN�T bite him.

So, they�ve given me the SACK.

14 Jul 2019     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Oh, Less,
What a great caption! it came seconds after I posted the results and  I have already pmed Monique that she is the winner. 
Yours is as deserving though.... maybe next time... It�s lovely to see you around:) 

14 Jul 2019     

karagozian
France

Oh, what a great idear,

I love Less� caption too.  I love playing here but am still very bad at inserting pics on the forum generating much stress. 
A big hug to all of you.

14 Jul 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Let the fun and games start - Monique has to post a picture!  

14 Jul 2019     

karagozian
France

Lynne was right !  Here starts the fun. I opted for a tiny weenie little picture so as not to turn the forum upside down. Why does it come like this ? I don�t know, and this time, don�t care.
Hugs
Monique

15 Jul 2019     

karagozian
France

I am moody, completely depressed. There is nobody on this site. So boring. Just wake me up September 1st.

19 Jul 2019     

< Previous   1    2