Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Competition 30th July    

Caption Competition 30th July

jfaraujo
Portugal

Caption Competition 30th July

Having been granted the honour of winning the previous caption competition started by our dear Monique, I post here a new picture awaiting your craziest, wittiest, silliest captions.
Give it a try everyone!

30 Jul 2019      

maryse pey�
France

S is for Superheroin
Q is for Queen of the Squirrel females
U is for as Unique as a Special Secret Superheroin
I is for Ideal Special Secret Superheroin
R is for as Rapid as a Storm
R is for as Royal as the Special Queen
E is for the Superheroin�s Engagement
L is for the Light and most Rapid Superheroin !

Yes I am Super Squirrel !!!!!

30 Jul 2019     

MoodyMoody
United States

When Squirrel Girl changes publishers.

30 Jul 2019     

kwsp
United States

Super Squirrel to the rescue!

31 Jul 2019     

kwsp
United States

It�s a bird, it�s a plane, it�s Super Squirrel!

31 Jul 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Shall we save the red squirrel (a British obsession), or shall we go for the hybrid, the reddish grey Super Squirrel?  

31 Jul 2019     

redcamarocruiser
United States

This is nuts! I squirreled away my secret identity, but I�ve eaten too many nuts. I can�t zip up my zipper anymore.

31 Jul 2019     

karagozian
France

Everything about this squirrely acorn question ! This isn�t nuts at all ! 

BTW do you know that you can eat acorns as well? It�s often debated whether acorns are safe to eat. Believe these nuts are packed with nutrients. They are high in protein, potassium, magnesium, calcium & vitamin B6. Acorns used to be staple food of Californian indigenous tribes and pre-Christian Greeks. Acorn flour can be used in place of wheat and corn flour and is higher in protein and fiber than both.

But what happens when I forget where I hid my acorns for the winter? Well, the lost acorns eventually sprout new trees. So, next time you see me gathering acorns for the winter, you�ll know I�m also planting seeds for future forests.

1 Aug 2019     

spied-d-aignel
France

I am Super Squirrel ready to fight for hard Brexit. There Will Never be any more continental red squirrels on our LAND !!!!!

2 Aug 2019     

jfaraujo
Portugal

Hello everyone!

I have to say I loved all the captions you sent and had quite a good laugh with most of them.
Alas, there can be only one winner and that is  maryse peyé with her lovely girl squirrel power poem!
So, my dear maryse, it�s up to you now! Happy picture hunting! 

5 Aug 2019     

kohai
Latvia

Never too old to learn.

P.S. If you watch THIS, you will understand why I have a new "piggy bank" today.

5 Aug 2019