Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > End of the first grade concert    

End of the first grade concert

sesanna
Estonia

End of the first grade concert

Hello!
I hope that you can give an advice. What song/poem or maybe something else can be used at the end of the first grade (7-8 years old students), to show the progress of the students and that is suitable for the end of the year concert? I have searched everywhere. Maybe someone has already prepared their students for such a performance, and knows something that works well. Thank you in advance.
Anna 

3 Aug 2019      

kohai
Latvia

Hello Anna!

I think that almost any TPR song is suitable. The most popular ones are "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes", "If you are happy and you know it" and "The Hokey Cokey"... The last one I did with my students in a concert with great success was "Left and Right" from GenkiEnglish.

Good luck!
kohai 

5 Aug 2019     

sesanna
Estonia

Hello Kohai!

Thank you very much for your answer. Oh, I know the " Left and Right" song from GenkiEnglish. It�s a good idea, thank you once again.

Best wishes,
Anna

5 Aug 2019