Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Culture Box Project - Looking for partners    

Culture Box Project - Looking for partners

tulka
Slovenia

Culture Box Project - Looking for partners

Hello,

I�m an English teacher from Slovenia and I�m looking for a partner / partners to start a Culture Box project.

The Culture Box project can includes (we�ll work on the details later):

• snail mail letters + pictures
  • postcards with the sights
  • a real box with different items, symbolizing different aspects of the students� culture + a page with explanation for each item
  • some sweets and surprises
  • sending each other the boxes
  • photographs (optional)

My kids are aged 11-13, but the age is not really important.

Let me know if you are interested,

tulka

26 Aug 2019      

guadypretti
Argentina

Hello! I�m a ESL teacher from Argentina and I would love my kids to start a culture box project with you! If you want to contact me here is my email: [email protected] Guadalupe

26 Aug 2019     

csilves2
Spain

Hello!
It sounds like a great project. I teach in Girona, north-east of Spain, Catalonia.
I would be interested, as well. I teach two 5th grade groups (about 52 students) and two 6th grade groups (52 students, too).

Regards

Cris

26 Aug 2019     

teacherlyza
Thailand

This is best effective to foreign learners of English. I am very much interested, please reach me through [email protected] thank you. 

26 Aug 2019     

chrissyden
United Kingdom

Hi I�m an English teacher but currently living in Australia teaching English if anyone wants native speaker pen pals to help with the language Chrissy

27 Aug 2019     

toumia
Tunisia

Hi! I�am an English teacher from Tunisia and I  AM  READY TO LIVE THIS EXPERIENCE WITH MY PUPILS .ACTUALLY WE ARE GRATEFUL IF YOU ACCEPT OUR PARTNERSHIP..
BEST REGARDS , TOUMIA KHAMMASSI

28 Aug 2019     

netameli
Czech Republic

Hi,

I teach in the Czech Republic and would really like to have this project. I have students from the 5th to the 9th grade and I am sure they would really enjoy it. 

I leave my school address here so if you want you can send us your boxes and I can deliver them to the correcponding age groups. 

You can also check out other details from our school website:

Mrs. Hatice Güngör
Základní �kola Kosmonosy
Podzámecká 1, 293 06 Kosmonosy
okres Mladá Boleslav
The Czech Republic

My e-mail is: [email protected]

I wish all of you a wonderful school year. 

28 Aug 2019