Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Be careful!    

Be careful!

lypau
Mexico

Be careful!

Hello dear teachers, there is a guy in Facebook selling a "book" with exercises stolen from this site. It also has watermarks. We already told him he can�t do that but he is proud of his "job" and he is still selling it. I attach the link to his post, is there something we can do about it? https://www.facebook.com/groups/290975568377552/permalink/524833464991760/

29 Aug 2019      

Aisha77
Spain

wow!
I am not on facebook, so I cannot see anything, I don�t know what it could be done or not, hope Victor tells us something...
Aisha :( 

29 Aug 2019     

Petpet
Czech Republic

Hello,

I suggest a good start could also be to terminate the accounts of those posting stolen worksheets on this site. passing them as their own. If you look at the new printables before they are published, every day, (or the list of reported printables), the number of people doing this is astonishing. 

Sorry to bring up the topic. 

The link is to a closed FB group unfortunately.

Pet. 

29 Aug 2019     

lypau
Mexico

He said he searched in google for worksheets about a topic, he took a screenshot of the worksheet and then pasted it in word. He is not even a member of the site.

30 Aug 2019     

victor
Spain

I�ll see what I can do, but Facebook is full of copyrighted material shared or sold without permission, while small websites like this have to be very careful with copyright violations. Too sad.

31 Aug 2019     

lypau
Mexico

Everyday I report his posts but FB doesn�t do anything about it. He is also selling "Ingl�s Sin Barreras" material and he said that he found them in Google so there�s no problem selling them. I�m really upset!

31 Aug 2019     

NORINET
Algeria

Shame on both of That member and on FB for the infringement of copyrighted material :(

3 Sep 2019