Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Colleagues from Cairo    

Colleagues from Cairo

s.lefevre
Brazil

Colleagues from Cairo

Hi, dear friends from Cairo
I�m going to Egypt in November to visit the country for a few days. I would love to meet one or some colleagues to have a cup of tea und a chat in order to exchange experience. Of course I will be busy during the day, but in the late afternoon I would be nice to speak with people from the place besides guides.I had the opportunity during my trips to meet teachers from Turkey, Russia, Iran, France and Portugal and it made my trips much more interesting.
The dates I am in Cairo: November 01...November 02 ( in de evening) ... November 03 ( all day)
If someone is interesting in meeting me, please send me a PM. I would be really happy. 
Silvia 

4 Sep 2019      

karagozian
France

I went there in 76. Fabulous souvenirs and sights. And no tourists whatsoever. Loved it.

5 Sep 2019     

Maui RIvera
Mexico

You should come to M�xico

5 Sep 2019     

karagozian
France

Why not try again France ?

7 Sep 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Silvia - do you just up and off, sightseeing and taking pot luck, or have you got a specific purpose for your visit - husband or business or something like that...? I�m dead nosy, that�s what I�m like  and I�d love to know.... Send me a pm if it�s secret... Either way, what a great thing to do!
Lynne  

7 Sep 2019     

karagozian
France

Haha ! Great idea Lynne. You are maybe right. I met my husband abroad, faaaaaar from home. Another advantage that I forgot to mention in my worsheet "for or against traveling".

7 Sep 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

OMG Monique,LOL I didn�t mean if she was going on the lookout for a husband!!! LOLI thought there might be one dragging along! Smile On the other hand, those Egyptian men are very good looking!;-) 

7 Sep 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oh, that is all sorted! Thank you Silvia, for your pm. I won�t tell a soul that you are a CIA agent and the Donald�s special international envoy. It�s just between ourselves. 

Lynne xxx 

Seriously, I am sooooo impressed with you and your travels.  

8 Sep 2019     

karagozian
France

So am I. She�s a real globetrotter. Is going and has been everywhere, and all on her own. She is adventurous and very courageous. I am full of admiration.
@Lynne : She�s not the kind of person cruising around the Mediteranean . Haha you�ve learned me how to use those. It took me a while though.

9 Sep 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oh I would never turn my nose up at a cruise round the Med, or a trip to Toulouse for that matter. 

9 Sep 2019     

karagozian
France

Chiche !

9 Sep 2019     

1    2    Next >