Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Competition 08/September 2019    

Caption Competition 08/September 2019

spinney
United Kingdom

Caption Competition 08/September 2019

Hi Peeps!
Thanks for choosing my caption MoodyMoody, I hope you recover from your op real soon. 
OK, so, here is the photo for this week�s caption competition:

8 Sep 2019      

MoodyMoody
United States

The Lone Ranger in his new assisted living facility.

8 Sep 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

The Health and Safety people are on their way. 

9 Sep 2019     

douglas
United States

"Tie me kangaroo down Sport, I�ve got me a real pony now!"

9 Sep 2019     

karagozian
France

This poor stupid clown of a man has undoubtedly lost his mind. He is training for the next bullfight in Spain. Of course this barbaric sport is prohibited almost everywhere. So, he�s riding his favorite animal in his living room where he traded his spear for a tie.
He�s trying to imitate a world-famous picador while waiting to risk his life in a real arena.
In fact, his life will never be in danger.  Animals bred for these fights are not aggressive and dangerous, as claimed. They are fighting for survival. It�s all just folklore as this man is trying to show us.

11 Sep 2019     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Hold your horses, man! Your tie isn´t meant to take such a lead. 

11 Sep 2019     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Dr. Phil declares himself FOR casual Friday�s in the workplace. Yee-haw!!!

11 Sep 2019     

james9312
Albania

MyGiftsMate, has rapidly developed into the online gift shop for quality thankfulness gift crates and couple gifts items. At MyGiftsMate you�ll discover an unique and special gift for each event. Our excellent, top notch gifts are certain to awe even the most difficult to satisfy beneficiaries.

12 Sep 2019     

douglas
United States

james 9312--we don�t want your spam here--please leave

13 Sep 2019     

spinney
United Kingdom

Hi there folks! It looks like we a clear winner and no, it is not james 9312. It is none other than cunliffe for her The Health and Safety people are on their way.
Take it away Lynne!

15 Sep 2019