Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help Tunisian teachers !    

Help Tunisian teachers !

noursen
Tunisia

Help Tunisian teachers !

Tunisian English teachers I need your help  please !
Hello!  I am a Tunisian teacher I was teaching at a prep school for 9 years.Unfortunately,this year i will teach at a secondary school : 2nd form Art ,3rd form sciences and 4th form economics.I am not used to teach these levels .Do we have the same parts of the lesson  ? do we have third hour session ? Am I supposed to prepare a diagnostic test ? 
Thanks in advance. 

14 Sep 2019      

medamine
Tunisia

Hi! for second forms there are 30 lessons for all sections + 10 lessons for arts, 3rd f sc all lessons except those at the end of each module which are only for arts, same thing for 4th economics all lessons except those meant for arts and the inspector or any colleague can tell you about the - otherwise contact me again and i�ll give you these lessons not to be done with the scientific branches. No 3rd hour and you can adiminister ur own diagnostic test or deal with those in the book.

15 Sep 2019     

Kemira
Tunisia

FIRST OF ALL AM WONDERING HOW ON EARTH YOU ACCEPT THREE DIFFERENT LEVELS AS FAR AS I KNOW each teacher of english has TO TEACH just TWO DIFFERENT LEVELS E.G 2nd form and 4th form or 3rd form and 4th form etc but three totally different levels !!i advise you call your inspector to clarify things ...and no third hour for secondary levels 

19 Sep 2019