Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help or S.O.S.    

Help or S.O.S.

karagozian
France

Help or S.O.S.

Dear ESL member or Friends,
Just a few words to tell you thatI have just received a sad message from Valodra.  She has serious health problems that I will not share with you here, and has been very ill for almost three weeks. She has now entered a recovery period that will last for at least a few weeks if not months. Only to ask you to think of her in your prayers or others. And why not sending her a little private message for those who know her. Thans in advance dear friends.
Monique

29 Sep 2019      

spinney
United Kingdom

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Valodra! 

30 Sep 2019     

kohai
Latvia

Valodra, we miss your jokes and smileys on the Forum.

Get well soon! 

30 Sep 2019     

spied-d-aignel
France

Sorry to read that you are not well, but be sure that many thoughts are with you now , and we are all wishing you a speedy recovery . All the best  Hugs from NormandySylvie

30 Sep 2019     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Valodra,

My thoughts are with you!

Thank you for all the Sunshine that you have brought into our Lives.

I give you A Loving Hug, and I wish you a welcome recovery.

Les Douglas

1 Oct 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Love to you , dear Valodra, please get well soon and always be kind to yourself, you are a child of the universe -  and to all eslprintables members, much love also. 
Lynne 

1 Oct 2019