Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > DESIGN OF WORKSHEETS    

DESIGN OF WORKSHEETS

redsan4ever
Spain

DESIGN OF WORKSHEETS

Hi all,

Wanted to ask for help in improving my designs. 

What programme do you use as I only use WORD and feel I can�t do half the things that many of the designs on here.

Any help would be great.

THANKS IN ADVANCE 

11 Oct 2019      

karagozian
France

I use ONLY word.

11 Oct 2019     

douglas
United States

My first suggestion is to read the tutorial worksheets--they are awesome.

There is a link to them at the top of the eslprintables page:

Cheers,
Douglas

11 Oct 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

When I started last year, I didn�t know anything about "Word, except typing text. I was like you, surprised by the amazing things I was seeing and I decided to first, as Douglas has suggested, read the tutorials, see tutorials in youtube about "Word", making columns, changing their size, introducing numbers in paragraphs, making crosswords, and so on. Then the best way to improve is working and working and trying to do new things by clicking wherever and see what "Word" can do, attempts and failures. Then I learnt how to install different types of fonts... People without those fonts will not be able to see the text written with it, unless they have that font also...I learnt this last month that you can cut any stunning font and paste it as an image and there you go! Your worksheet will appear with the amazing font in the preview when you upload it and people will have the original font view without having to download it....
Well, what I mean, take your time, I have been learning step by step... the more worksheets you do the better you will become.  
If you have any doubt about something in particular, or you don�t understand something from "Word", don�t hesitate to send me a pm and I will be pleased to answer you.
Best of lucks
Aisha ;) 

11 Oct 2019