Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Video chat with schools from around the world    

Video chat with schools from around the world

hananemim
Morocco

Video chat with schools from around the world

Good morning everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying your days at school . So I am Moroccan who moved to Turkey 3 years ago. I am currently working at a school where I am their Global Perspective English teacher (too long I know hehe). For our first challenge, we are talking about the right to learn with 2nd graders.

So for the project, I thought of having a video chat with schools from around the world where students will write questions they would like to ask others and have them talk with each other via Skype. For this I need to find teachers who are interested in the idea and can agree to have a video chat with us and talk about their schools. 

I would be very glad to hear some responses from you guys.  Please feel free to contact me here or via my personal email address: [email protected].

Have a nice week! 
Hanane Mimouni 

14 Oct 2019      

gabytich
Argentina

Helo Hanane! how old are your students? I have a private English School. I have students of all ages. I don´t know if it is what you are looking for.
I look forward to hearing from you. Gaby 

15 Oct 2019     

k8gr
Poland

I am also interested. Can you tell me more? how old are the children? I teach at private school, we have a group of 5 students.

16 Oct 2019     

cecio_13
Argentina

I�m interested too! Please contact me :) I would really appreciate that.
Hugs, 
Ceci 

17 Oct 2019