Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > "Advantage 1" , "action 3" and "advanced real English 3" by Burlington    

"Advantage 1" , "action 3" and "advanced real English 3" by Burlington

Pedro14
Spain

"Advantage 1" , "action 3" and "advanced real English 3" by Burlington

Hi everybody, Two weeks ago I started teaching some students at home. I have no access to the extra material on Burlington website and I�m finding it impossible to find anything on the net. To make matters worse, one of these students uses the online version of the book, which is different from the former paperback version, so the book I bought has been a waste of money somehow. I wonder if any member of this community uses any of the books above mentioned and would not mind sharing any material with me. That would really make my day. Thanks in advance and have a nice day! Pedro

26 Oct 2019      

domif
France

you can have access to those documents

ADVANCED REAL ENGLISH 3
Audio Material 

Each unit includes MP3 recordings of the reading texts, the Real World Extra text, and the Workbook listening exercises and dictation.

Introduction  | Unit 1  | Unit 2  | Unit 3  | Unit 4  | Unit 5  | Unit 6  | Unit 7  | Unit 8  | Unit 9  | Irregular Verbs

Downloadable Activities

Vocabulary Games, Grammar Exercises and Dialogue Builders:
Note: The activities may take some time to download - please be patient!
Windows: After downloading, double-click the file and then click "Run". A shortcut named "Advanced Real English 3" will appear on your desktop. Double-click it to open the activities.
Linux: After downloading, right-click the file and select "Open with �Wine Program Loader�". Two icons will appear on your desktop. You can trash the "lnk" icon. Double-click the "desktop" icon and then click "Mark as Trusted". The icon will change its name to "Advanced Real English 3". Double-click it to open the activities.

Other Useful Material

Workbook Listening Scripts
Workbook Appendices - Spanish
Workbook Appendices - Catalan
Workbook Appendices - Galician

Web Activities

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit 5
Unit 6
Unit 7
Unit 8
Unit 9

26 Oct 2019     

domif
France

ADVANTAGE 1
Audio Material 
Student�s Book Readings and Listenings  | Workbook  | Exam Advantage - Spanish  | Exam Advantage - Catalan

Burlington Digital Books

Advantage 1 Student Version - Spanish
Advantage 1 Student Version - Spanish (Linux)
Advantage 1 Student Version - Catalan
Advantage 1 Student Version - Catalan (Linux)
Note: The files may take some time to download - please be patient.
After downloading, double-click the file. Follow the instructions of the Installer. After the installation is completed, a shortcut named "DigitalBook" will appear on your desktop. Double-click it to open the Login screen.

Other Useful Material

Appendices - Basque
Appendices - Galician

26 Oct 2019     

Pedro14
Spain

Thank you domif for your help.

29 Oct 2019