Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > winner of the WOD    

winner of the WOD

maryse pey�
France

winner of the WOD

Now for the WOD. Who can be the winner ?

Let�s read a short text before...

All of you know that I am a little bit crazy silly a little bit nuts.... don�t you ? So I am afraid I do need a very skilful surgeon to help me... Er... can I trust my thought ? And you know too that I can�t finish any process I started, can I ? And as I am completely nuts - haven�t I said this yet ? - I love very archaic kisses when I am in heavy rains ! Oh my ! What a nonsense ! Do you see this bear who wants to kiss me while I am laughing like Obelix ?

Yes ! Now I remember who I have chosen as the winner !

It is... It is... Er... help me please ! It is Aicha ! I fell in love with her lovely teddy !

Your turn Aicha to find a new word.

Oh by the way : the real meanings of this archaic and rare word are :
1) made drunk and 2) obsessed, entranced.

Thanks again to all and I want to add you are all great members of a wonderful site !

Hugs to all.

Maryse. 

29 Oct 2019      

Aisha77
Spain

This has been a surprise as I post it yest... Maryse, I am delighted to have contributed to making you fall in love, hehehe!
Have you ever seen TED?  ... I wonder. The blue eyes could feel jealous, sorry Maryse, just kidding!
Well, I will post in a few hours when I have a tiny bit of time to find a nice and funny word...
Once more,I appreciate you consider me as the winner, Maryse!
Asiah ;)) 

30 Oct 2019