Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pen pals are needed    

Pen pals are needed

olga.aragones
Spain

Pen pals are needed

I would like to find pen pals for my Spanish students. I have 55 students who are 14 years old and 47 who are 16. They are really interested in this project (me, too =)). Please, if you are interested, send me a private message. Thanks a lot. 
Have a nice week. Olga 

3 Nov 2019      

mouad.wise
Morocco

Hi Olga, 

My name�s Ahmed. I am a high school teacher of English in Morocco. I teach in a private school and I�ve  experience in such an exchange project. My students are 15-16 and their English level is so good. If you are interested, we can work on this project together. Feel free to text me any time.

Ahmed,
                                                                                                                                                                                      Morocco. 

3 Nov 2019     

Pryce
Canada

My name�s Ahmed. I am a high school teacher of English in Morocco. I teach in a private school and I�ve experience in such an exchange project. My students are 15-16 and their English level is so good. If you are interested, we can work on this project together. Feel free to text me any time.

5 Nov 2019     

mouad.wise
Morocco

What�s your problem Pryce??? 

5 Nov 2019     

ertaskobu
Turkey

we would like to join from TURKEY. [email protected]

11 Nov 2019