Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Jazz Chant Goldilocks and the three bears     

Jazz Chant Goldilocks and the three bears

kewgarden
France

Jazz Chant Goldilocks and the three bears

Hello. I am a great fan of Carolyn Graham and have many of her books and CD somewhere..
The problem is I have just moved and can�t get my hand on a book and CD called "jazz chants fairy tales" .
I am working on breakfast with my year seven students and would like to find the "Goldilocks  and the three bears" chant and the text and pictures.
I�m also looking for the MP3 recording of "toast for breakfast" (I�ve  found my "tiny talk"  book) .
I do hope someone can help me as I love practicing these chants and the CDs can�t be ordered any more.
 I keep my fingers crossed ;-)

6 Nov 2019      

maryse pey�
France

https://fr.scribd.com/doc/20570495/Carolyn-Graham-Jazz-Chants-Fairy-Tales

I am not sure about the 2nd one but I have seen a lot of sites where to buy them. New or second hand.

At least have a look at the links. Maybe...

6 Nov 2019     

kewgarden
France

Thanks for your answer. I have tried the links and might get a subscription or will have to rummage my garage with a fine tooth comb. I know it is somewhere in there�flashing under my nose.

7 Nov 2019     

domif
France

Hi kewgarden, I hope it�s not too late! Here are some links

7 Nov 2019     

domif
France

you can take screenshots and copy and paste them on a page 

8 Nov 2019     

kewgarden
France

Toast for breakfast is from another book by Carolyn G called "tiny talk" I still have the book. It�s all my CDs I can�t lay a hand on.

I am really grateful to all of you for your help and all the interesting links you have sent. We are going to have fun! 

11 Nov 2019