Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Cultural box project    

Cultural box project

roxxy_000
Canada

Cultural box project

Hi, I am an ESL teacher in Quebec, Canada and I am looking for a teacher in another country to do a cultural box exchange project.
    in our box we exchange letters about ourselves and postcards and we also include cultural gifts and souvenirs (ex: sample money like coins from our country, our country flag, traditional candies, souvenirs...) if you are interested, please let me know. My students would love to know more about your country and its culture. :) 
    I have 3 groups of 27 students each, aged 12-13.

Please message me if you are interested!  

7 Nov 2019      

Mohamed Moussa
Morocco

Hello,

I am a teacher from Morocco and I am interested in this project.

How can we emplement it?

Here is my email so that we can discuss implementation.

Regards

7 Nov 2019     

didine0924
France

Hi!
I am from France in a city near Bordeaux. Are you interested in French culture or would you like more exotic pupils? 
I have 1 group (11-12) of 27, and 2 groups of 26-27 aged 12-13 and if you prefer older pupils : 1 group (13-14) of 28.
I have already exchanged many things (letters, postcards, presents, christmas cards, keyrings, candies....) with England (2016-2017) but this year I would like to find another country.
Canada would be perfect. 
Tell me if you�re interested in exchanging with us. 

7 Nov 2019     

unalu
China

Hello.
I�m an ESL teacher from Shenzhen, China. I have 3 groups of students aged 24-30.
Please contact me if you want a further discussion.
Una 

7 Nov 2019     

Alina Viktorovna
Russian Federation

Hello! I am an English teacher from Russia. I have a lot of groups of different age (8-14). I think we can cooperate. I would be very glad.

8 Nov 2019     

hafedhenglish
Tunisia

hello
I am a Tunisian teacher of English  .My name is Hafedh I am interrested in this project and my young learn,ers are ready to send letters to your pupils :
My e-mail is the following hamrimhaz@gmail .com

9 Nov 2019     

kristinamarkina
Russian Federation

I am also in!!! [email protected]
Russia 

10 Nov 2019     

maynou
Tunisia

I am an English teacher from Tunisia. I have 3 groups of students aged 12-14 and we would like to take part in the exchange project.
here�s my email address: [email protected] 

10 Nov 2019     

ertaskobu
Turkey

hi we would like to join this project.from TURKEY IF YOU WANNA HERE IS MY EMAIL: [email protected]

11 Nov 2019     

Hanaily
Algeria

Hello, Im an English teacher from Algeria. I have 5 groups aged (14-18) and I like your project.thanx

12 Nov 2019