Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption competition winner    

Caption competition winner

spied-d-aignel
France

Caption competition winner

Hello , to you all , there weren�t many entries for the last  caption conmpetitionh(http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=55927) , probabaly due to autumn holidays and somes difficulties to access the site normally thes last days, anyway, I enjoyed them all but Les �s night-mare really got it so it is over to you Les to choose THE picture; have  a nice weekend! Cheers Sylvie

9 Nov 2019      

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

CAPTION COMPETITION

Hello Sylvie,

Thank you for choosing me as the Winner of the Caption Competeition. ... I am VERY grateful for the honour.

Here is my Caption Competition Picture for today, Saturday,the 9th of November, 2019.
Try to give the picture a suitable Caption ... serious, scientific, or stupid, ... so long as it is relevant. Let us all see your best efforts, Members!
This is your chance to put YOU; YOUR Name; YOUR School; YOUR Town; or YOUR Country on the map.
Go for it!

Image result for funny photos of animals

Les Douglas

9 Nov 2019     

maryse pey�
France

The big dog : Are you sure you want me to aspire you ???

The small dog : In fact it is very dark and I haven�t my torch !!!

9 Nov 2019