Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Problems with my account    

Problems with my account

moniksdf
Spain

Problems with my account

Hi everybody, I have an account with some contributions and I have been trying to enter this account but a message has appeared telling me that the account or the password doesn�t exist. I�ve tried to change the password but the page doesn�t recognize my email address. I know I probably left my account open at my school and it is possible that someone has hacked it. My username in the other account is �monik_cc�. I don�t know how to close the account, so if someone notices any unusual use of that account I beg you to let me know so I can notify the incident to the administrators of the page. Thanks.

19 Nov 2019      

Minka
Slovenia

I think you should write Victor about it. He can help if you can prove it is your account, 

19 Nov 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

I had the same problem a week ago, it is just a bug, try it again it should work eventually... 

20 Nov 2019     

victor
Spain

Aisha is right. There was a bug a week ago, and the website didn�t recognize any user, even if the password was right.
Please try to log in again. If the problem persists, please contact me through email. 

20 Nov 2019     

veryyl
Vietnam

I have this problem too and do not get replies when I email the support address.

22 Jul 2023