Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp    

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

nassimaamine
Algeria

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

I have been a member in ESL Printables for many years and I I have more than 2800 points under the name of nassimproff .Unfortunately, I can�t log in my account .I �m sure about my password and username and I have even received an e-mail about them . I created this new account because I can�t stop using this site .It�s addiction ,I think ,but I prefer using my first account and the points which I haven�t used yet . Can you tell me the about this problem? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP as soon as possible ,please

23 Nov 2019      

mfraczek
France

Hello,
I had the same problem about a week ago. There was a bug and I contacted Victor, the administrator of this wonderful website and things are back to normal now. 
Maybe you should try again. I can see all your worksheets under the name of nassimproff.
Hope it helps.
Murielle 

23 Nov 2019