Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ENGLISH TEACHER WANTED IN POLAND    

ENGLISH TEACHER WANTED IN POLAND

dulek
Poland

ENGLISH TEACHER WANTED IN POLAND

Hi Everyone.

Do you know anyone interested in teaching our groups of students in the private language  school in Strzegom-Poland? I am currently looking for native speakers but non native speakers are welcome to apply as long as they are fluent speakers and have great writing skills.

Our students are different ages but we need someone to teach the groups from 8 to 18 years old as well as adult learners. If you are interested and have EU passport or you are already living in Poland ( it is the time pressure making me selective)  please send your resume to  [email protected]. I also have an accomodation for you set up so It is the whole package. I need someone who could start asap or the latest on 06 January 2020  and carry on till the end of the academic year which is the end of June 2020.  PLEASE PLEASE let me know . I am quite desperate as our current teacher is forced to leave due to emergency call. Thanks a lot for your help. Tomek

25 Nov 2019      

omaxios
Morocco

I have all the requirements except not having an EU passport .So is there any chance?

25 Nov 2019     

dulek
Poland

Unfortunately I need someone to start very soon so it is impossible for me get the work permit that quick.Sorry. T

2 Dec 2019