Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Help!    

Help!

vanpedrool
Spain

Help!

A couple students of mine have just published a digital book for iphone, ipad and mac users where they have gathered all the information they think is necessary to pass your First Exam.

They will add adjectives every month in order to test yourself. You�ve got the link below.

Thank you so much and sorry for the spam but they�ve been working so hard on it!!

https://books.apple.com/es/book/first-aid/id1493123832

17 Jan 2020      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing and well done to those students! I do not think this is spam. I think maybe we are not supposed to advertise bought resources, but I think in this situation, it is fine!

Incidentally, a point of English here. What is the correct adjective, if there is one? Bought resources does not sound right. Paid resources? No! Priced resources? Not sure... I am looking for the opposite of free and not finding one! I think you have to say: Resources you have to buy. 

Just wondering....
Lynne  

18 Jan 2020     

maryse pey�
France

Hi Lynne,

Why not shop resources ? 

18 Jan 2020     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Commercial resources?
retail resources?