Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for panpals    

Looking for panpals

Alina Viktorovna
Russian Federation

Looking for panpals

Hello, everyone! I am an English teacher from Russia. I work at a secondary school in a small town. My e-mail is [email protected] You can also find me on facebook. I would like to find pen pals for my students. They are from 8 to 14 years old. Please, write me if you are interested. Best regards, Alina.

25 Jan 2020      

lord88
Saudi Arabia

Good afternoon My name�s yousuf. I am a British citizen but I work in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I own an institute of modern languages in Pakistan. My students are from elementary to advance levels. They also have expressed their interests to talk to some people from different countries. What do you think? Regards, Yousuf

26 Jan 2020     

Alina Viktorovna
Russian Federation

It will be great!

26 Jan 2020     

01marissa
Spain

I�ve send you a private mail in eslprintables

27 Jan 2020     

Alina Viktorovna
Russian Federation

Thank you!

27 Jan 2020     

Mariya-ye
Russian Federation

Dear Collegues. 
I�m a teacher in Russia.( the same as Alina).  My students at the age of 10-13 are eager to have english-speaking penfriends from different countries. 
 I�ll be glad if we find some new friends. Please, write to me: [email protected].
Yours faithfully, Maria

3 Feb 2020